Giveaway Official Rules
LITTLE TROUBLE OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Little Trouble Toy Car Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Little Trouble LLC (hereinafter, the “Sponsor”). The first Sweepstakes starts on May 6th, 2022 at 12:01:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on June 30th, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- SWEEPSTAKES ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: Sponsor; any of Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies; and any employee, officer, director, representative or agent of any of the foregoing persons and the immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor may verify eligibility at any time. The Sponsor will make any determinations of eligibility. Sponsor’s decision as to eligibility is final.
- TO PARTICIPATE: Eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes in the following manner:
Entry Method 1: Visit https://littletrouble.com and complete an online purchase of any amount. For every $1 spent, you will automatically be granted 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
At the Sponsor’s discretion, promotions may be offered at any time to eligible participants throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes via an e-mail promotion. Such promotions may include, but are not limited to, doubling or tripling the amount of entries for every $1 spent (typically equal to 1 entry as set forth above) in connection to a Little Trouble online purchase. The sponsor is not required to offer such promotions and may also make similar promotions available via the Sponsor’s website or social media channels, at Sponsor’s discretion.
To track your purchases and their value which equate to the total number of entries into the Sweepstakes (subject to promotions as set forth above), entrants may create and login to their Little Trouble account: https://littletrouble.com/account/
Entry Method 2: Mail a postcard with your full name, telephone number, email address, and the phrase “Little Trouble Giveaway” to the following address:
235 Vista Village Drive, #1005, Vista California 92083, United States
Each postcard is entitled to one (1) Sweepstakes entry. During any promotions where, for example, doubling or tripling the amount of entries for every $1 spent is active, postcard entries will hold the same value. Postcard value will be based on the day the postcard was postmarked.
Entries must be postmarked by June 30th, 2022. Any attempt by a person to use multiple identities, fraudulent transactions, or canceled transactions to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By participating, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor. Entry information becomes the exclusive property of the Sponsor upon submission. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her telephone number or email address during the Sweepstakes.
Requests for confirmation of receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Purchasers of Little Trouble Gift Cards receive entries into the Sweepstakes (for every $1.00 Gift Card increment, earn one (1) entry). Purchases made using a Little Trouble Gift Card will not receive an entry. Any amount spent by the purchaser over the Gift Card value will receive an entry based on the purchased item (example: purchase $25 of product using a $50 Little Trouble Gift Card and receive 25 entries into the Sweepstakes).
Entry Limit. Participants may receive up to a cumulative maximum number of entries of 5,000 entries (the “Entry Limit”). The Entry Limit applies to all entries, regardless of the method of entry. If a Participant exceeds the Entry Limit, all Entries received over the Entry Limit (in order of receipt) will be void and ineligible to win.
- RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: On or about July 14th, 2022, Sponsor will select one potential winner by way of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: The Sweepstakes winner will receive a toy car (model, color, speed, and size up to the discretion of the sponsor (the “Prize”). The Prize will be procured, administered, and distributed by Sponsor. The retail value of the prize is up to $500 USD. The actual value may vary based on current stock and prize model brand and selection. The winner will not receive cash value or any other form of compensation. No prize transfer. No other prize substitutions. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION/ADDITIONAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The entrant selected as a potential winner (“Winner”) is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. The potential winner will be notified within approximately twenty-four (24) hours of the Draw Date at the email account and/or phone number provided during the registration process.
The potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the Prize. If such a potential winner is not available or if there is no answer at the time any telephone call is made, a message will be left, if possible. Any such voicemail will instruct the potential winner to call a specified telephone number or reply by email within 2 days (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message was left. Potential Winner must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the Prize, and provide his/her complete contact information within such time period, or he/she will be disqualified. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. If the potential winner does not respond within the 5 day time period, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to another potential winner by way of another random drawing. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim the Prize. Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, any voicemail left is not timely returned, or any forms sent to potential winner are not timely returned as instructed. In the event of disqualification of a winner or potential winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (or runner up) selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. All prizes will be awarded. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing postal address, email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of address, email or phone number of entrant after entry submission. Sponsor will determine any prize details not specified here at its sole discretion. The prize will be booked by the sponsor.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS: By participating, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate the Official Sweepstakes Rules or any rights of a third party and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Sponsor, its related entities and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply submit. Entrants further grant Sponsor and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, or any wholesalers, retailers, importers, or distributors together with the employees, officers, directors, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Releasees”) are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless services; [b] interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections including those through and/or by the Sweepstakes Page; [c] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [d] failed, garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; [e] any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic, cellular telephone related or otherwise; [f] traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless phone/handset related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; [g] late, lost, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries, email messages, or postage-due mail; [h] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or [i] printing errors in Sweepstakes / advertising materials. By entering and participating, entrants agree to: [a] abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes; [b] the use of their names, photographs, testimonials or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) by Sponsor and its designee(s) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the universe in perpetuity, including but not limited to the posting of their names on the Sweepstakes Page, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, to the winner to the extent permitted by law; and [c] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion and selection of an alternate winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any unauthorized Internet web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any potential winner who entered by any of the prohibited methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” associated with the email account at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any associated web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, THEIR LICENSEES AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES PAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES PAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE OR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND WINNERS LIST: Official Rules will be posted on https://LittleTrouble.com as of May 1, 2022, and will remain posted as long as giveaways are active. Names of past winners will be boosted on a “winners” page on the Little Trouble website upon confirmation and acceptance.
Sponsor: Little Trouble LLC,
© 2022 Little Trouble LLC. The Little Trouble name(s) and logo(s) are trademarks of Sponsor.